In class I will show you how to make, colour and dust a variety of filler flowers, buds and berries. These little extra bits are what will make your sugar flowers look really great, adding depth and detail to your designs. We will also have a chat about colour and how you can use small pieces like buds and berries to add a flash of contrast and bring everything to life!
In this class you will learn:
• How to colour and work with flowerpaste
• How to make four different filler flowers and the skills to make many more
• How to make five varieties of berries, perfect for adding in an accent colour
• How to make and use a range of buds
• How to use petal dusts to colour and enhance your work for a bright and realistic finish
Cost: £120 per person
All materials included
Please follow the links below to book via the hosting venue.
If you have any questions feel free to send me an email and I will be happy to help!
• Saturday 19th May 2018 – Cakes of Good Taste, Bushey Heath, North London
• Tuesday 19th June 2018 – Victoria’s Kitchen, Woking, Surrey
• Saturday 23rd June 2018 – Victoria’s Kitchen, Acle, Norwich, Norfolk
• Saturday 21st July 2018 – Fabricake, Southend-on-Sea, Essex
• Sunday 5th August 2018 – Victoria’s Kitchen, Woking, Surrey
• Monday 3rd September 2018 – Sugar & Crumbs, Stockport, Cheshire
Or book via my Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/593743180/group-class-fillers-buds-berries